The Stage 5 kit combines our Stage 1 suspension package with our Striker 4×4 Sprinter 2.0” suspension lift system. The kit improves the ride quality of the van, provides clearance for larger tires and offers additional ground clearance. The Striker system retains the stock vehicle suspension geometry, payload rating and ride quality. All of the suspension lift system components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance. Our custom tuned Falcon shocks smooth out the harshness experienced on washboard roads and sharp, abrupt impacts. The bounce experienced over large bumps is reduced and the side to side sway over uneven surfaces is minimized. Each set of Falcon shocks are specifically tuned per application. We have added a set of front sumo springs to increase spring rate, stability and bottoming out. This kit is recommended for light, high roof crew and cargo vans looking to increase their capabilities with added ground clearance, and the smoother ride and clearance offered by larger tires!
- Reduces the back and forth sway over obstacles
- Enhances cornering stability
- Controls large and small bumps more efficiently than the factory shocks
- Reduces cross wind sway
- The system is 100% bolt on with the provided mounts and hardware. All components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
With this lift kit, 315/75R16 (35”) tires can be fitted with the following conditions met:
- Removal of the front mudflaps
- Slight trimming of the rear of the front fender
- Trimming of the front bumper and front inner fender well liner.
- Minimum of a 9/16” (14mm) wheel spacer be installed on factory steel wheels with 54mm of offset or any other wheel that has comparable offset. This is for tire clearance between the inside of the tire and the strut and rear inner fender. ** Sold separately
- Note: this could be omitted with an additional 9/16” (14mm) offset and aftermarket wheels.
- Front 2.0” strut spacer – 1/4” hot rolled steel
- Front 2.0” subframe drop spacers – 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Motor mount 2.0” lift spacer – 3/16″ hot rolled steel
- Transmission 2.0″ lift spacer – 3/16″ hot rolled steel
- Steering shaft extension – 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Low pressure power steering hose extension
- Front brake line relocation brackets
- Rear add-a-leaf spring pack
- Rear sway bar links – 11/16″ x .120 DOM and 3/16″ hot rolled steel
- Rear lower shock mounts – 1/8″ hot rolled steel
- Rear bump stop drop brackets – 1/8″ hot rolled steel
- Rear ride height headlight adjustment extension bracket – 1/8″ hot rolled steel
- All necessary hardware
- Front Falcon 2.1 Monotube shocks and mounting brackets
- Front Sumo Springs
- Rear Falcon 2.1 Monotube shocks
2019+ Sprinter Tire fitment guide:
We’ve prepared this guides to help with tire choices for your van. Generally, the largest compatible diameter and widths are listed, other sizes may fit. Actual size varies by manufacturer, wheel choice, and inflation pressure. Tire size selection will vary by manufacturer and tread pattern, and tires with more aggressive tread or aggressive sidewalls may have more fitment issues. Specific trimming instructions are noted in most of our lift kit’s instructions. All 2019+ vans will require our Big Tire Mud Flap Relocation kit for tires larger than stock, as the wheel wells pinch inward and restrict fitment. Van Compass is not responsible for fitment issues.
This calculator is one of the best we’ve found, and very helpful for comparisons between different tire sizes. Actual size varies by manufacturer, wheel choice, and inflation pressure. Always consult your tire shop before purchasing wheels or tires.