The Striker 4×4 Sprinter 2.0” suspension lift kit provides clearance for larger tires and offers additional ground clearance under the van. Additional traction from larger tires and ground clearance helps to avoid obstacles on the trail to your remote campsite. The Striker kit retains the stock vehicle suspension geometry, payload rating and ride quality. All of the suspension lift kit components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA, are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Front 2.0” strut spacer – 1/4” hot rolled steel
- Front 2.0” subframe drop spacers – 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Motor mount 2.0” lift spacer – 3/16″ hot rolled steel
- Transmission 2.0″ lift spacer – 3/16″ hot rolled steel
- Steering shaft extension – 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Low pressure power steering hose extension
- Front brake line relocation brackets
- Rear add-a-leaf spring pack
- Rear sway bar links – 11/16″ x .120″ wall DOM and 3/16″ hot rolled steel
- Rear lower shock mounts – 1/8″ hot rolled steel
- Rear bump stop drop brackets – 1/8″ hot rolled steel
- Rear wind assist extension bracket – 1/8″ hot rolled steel
- All necessary hardware
With this lift kit, 315/75R16 (35×12.50 equivalent) tires can be fitted with the following conditions met:
- Removal of the front mudflaps.
- Slight trimming to the rear of the front fender opening.
- Trimming of the front bumper and front inner fender well liner.
- Minimum 14mm wheel spacer (9/16”) if retaining factory 54mm offset steel wheels. This is for tire clearance between the inside of the tire and the strut and rear inner fender.
- Aftermarket wheels with an additional 14mm offset.